Join now

Temp/Permanent Apt on U6 (Vienna)

Hello Everyone,

My friend Sarah has a new job and is leaving in September (good for her, sad for me). This makes her apartment available in September and October, with option to take over it permanently if you would like thereafter.

Takes me 5 minutes to walk there from U6, even shorter to tram, you are in center town within 15 minutes. Full kitchen linked into studio apt room, full bathroom (inlcuding bathtub). Nice organic markets nearby, Merkur, little park. Her apartment is also opening into her own little yard area.

What she wrote is enclosed. You can contact her directly at :
sarah.c. Protected content or Protected content

Apartment available for temporary rent September & October: I rent my apartment, 40qm, Protected content livingroom, kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and washer, plus private garden – for september and october. The apartment is furnished with a bed/couch, desk, table and chairs, wardrobe. shelf and kitchenstuff.
It is a ground floor apartment with entrance to your own little garden where you can relax. The apartment is located in the 20. District, near by Wallensteinplatz. You also find Augarten, Hannovermarkt, several supermarkets in your close area. Publik transportation is just a few min walk away. – like u6 and u4 or tram 33 and 5. The rent is 500€ a month and deposit will be 200€.
I’ll move out and hand the apartment back to he landlord by end of October – a take over is optional.