Join now

Thinking about changing your career? (Vienna)

If yes .. I’m selling my Mrs. Sporty Women’s Sportsclub in Vienna-Mariahilf, Webgasse 16, for a reasonable price & there are no free franchise licences in Vienna available anymore since long time!

With Mrs.Sporty already more than Protected content partners have fulfilled their dream of independence.

Climb into a running club operations and use directly all the advantages of the franchise concept. You start with equipped premises, a stable member inventory, a comprehensive marketing concept, trained employees and the complete service package of the franchise headquarters.

Mrs.Sporty offers you the opportunity to be active as a club manager and owner of a Mrs.Sporty club. With the proven approach and the known brand, Mrs.Sporty have been Protected content again by the Franchise Association in Germany as the “Best Franchise System of Germany”.

The Sectors Health, wellness and fitness are booming. In only 10 years Mrs.Sporty has grown into Germany's largest women's sport club chain.

My Mrs.Sporty Sportsclub was opened in February Protected content , is located in the heart of 6th district at the corner of a classic old house on the ground floor. The sportsclub offers large outdoor surfaces with more than enough advertising possibilities. Additionally there ist an illuminated billboard and a beachflag outside at the main door (both with newest Mrs.Sporty logo).

Inside the sportsclub with its Protected content you feel absolutely comfortable once you enter the generous, architectural and very well-lit rooms, with the following characteristics:

- large reception area
- large circle training area with integrated WC for customers
- large streching- / check-up- / sales area (also suitable for courses!)
- large dressing room with kitchen, shower, WC for customers and a seperate WC fort he staff
- large office / staff / massage room with seperate access from outside

Training devices are well maintained hydraulic proxowell devices (developed for and with Mrs.Sporty) in very good condition with maintenance contract (just performed last maintenance!). Also aerobic, jogging Plates, flexi-bars are very well maintained or have been replaced meanwhile.

U3 "Zieglergasse" is located directly at "Webgasse / corner Mariahilferstraße". Further stations of public transportation lines U3, U4, U6, 57A, 13A, 14A and Vienna Westbahnhof are in walking distance Protected content walk).

Due to the excellent infrastructure and the lively environment close to Mariahilferstraße, etc. there are lots of opportunities for cooperations with shops, companies, etc. and promotion in order to recruit new members.

Details about Mrs.Sporty: Protected content

I woke up your interest or you know someone, who might be interested in, .. so please don't be hesitant to get in contact with me directly under Protected content or by sending me a message!

Best regards and a succesful Protected content all levels!
Rambod

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners