Join now

WANTED: new roommate for huge apartment behind the (Vienna)

Hi!
I’m looking for a roommate to share my amazing apartment in the 8th district directly behind the Rathaus. The lovely and quiet building in the Lenaugasse is only 50m away from the U2 Station Rathaus and also to the next Tram Station. The 98m² big attic flat with balcony is perfect for a 2 persons living community as it offers two equally sized bedrooms (20m²), two restrooms, separate kitchen, and a huge living room (45m²) which can also be used as a gym. So no need for an extra membership elsewhere ;)

But have a look for yourself: Protected content

If Facebook doesnt work have a look here:
- In German Protected content
- In English Protected content
- In Spanish Protected content

I'm a 33 year old easygoing Austrian. Not too messy but not obsessed with 100% order either. Besides a great cleaning lady takes care of the household every 2 weeks including ironing (8€ / hour).The place is completely furnished (washing machine, dish washer…) except your room of course.
Considering the great location and the fact that the attic flat was only erected in Protected content the renovation of the building the total cost 600€ per month (including gas, electric Betriebskosten etc) are quiet reasonable. The rental bond/deposit is three months rent Protected content = 1.710€).

The room is available starting form 1st of April. Maybe also a little bit earlier.

So if you are interested and you are planning to stay in Vienna more than 1 year, fell free to contact me via mail Protected content or over facebook Protected content .

Cheers Stefan

Vienna Forum