Join now

Christmas breakfast on 14th of December (Vilnius)

Views

Hello my dear fellows,

I invite you all to spend nice Sunday morning on 14th of December together: very tasty breakfast in German style, sharing impressions from the JCI World Congress in Leipzig, international guests, nice surprises and a lot lot more... :)

More information is here:
Protected content

Price: 17 LT / 4,92 EUR
The venue: "Alaus namai", A. Goštauto g. 8, Vilnius

If you have more questions, can call me Protected content write an email Protected content :)

JCI (Junior Chamber International) is a nonprofit organization of young active citizens age 18 to 40 who are engaged and committed to creating impact in their communities. Active citizens are individuals invested in the future of our world. JCI gathers active citizens from all sectors of society.
We develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to make informed decisions and take action. As globally minded young people, we all have rights, responsibilities and share goals. We find targeted solutions to local issues benefitting our communities, our world and our future. Embracing new ideas, collaboration and diversity, we have the passion and courage to address the critical challenges of our time.

Vilnius Forum

Our Global Partners