Lithuanian language courses and Saturday school (Vilnius)
You are kindly invited to attend various Lithuanian Language Courses in groups and individually:
• On 16th of September starts Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A1)
• On 18th of September starts Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A2)
• On 17th of September starts Lithuanian Language Course for Intermediate (B1)
• On 30th of September starts Lithuanian Language Course for Advanced (B2)
• On 30th of September starts Lithuanian Language Course for Advanced (C1)
• Individual courses when duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs
Lithuanian Saturday School
On September 27th school opens its door to multilingual children aged 4 to 11 years.
During the lessons, children will have a great opportunity to improve Lithuanian language skills as well as to develop cross-cultural communication, artistic expression skills. Teachers of music, acting, stage movement and language experts will work with children in order to make them feel comfortable and learn as quickly as possible. The culmination of the course - a musical performance of „Senelės pasaka“ which will be prepared by the little students.
Duration: 11weeks, 25 acad. hours
Timetable: Saturdays at 11. Protected content
Price: Protected content
More information is available in our website: Protected content
You are welcome to register online Protected content , by email Protected content or by coming to our office (Gedimino av. 26, Vilnius).