Join now

Nov 21st Friday "Night about town" (Vilnius)

Views

Hello Good people of Internations Lithuania.

Firstly I hope everyone is having a great time with the Fall Season. Coming from NY, while in Sunny SoCal, my only gripe was missing the seasons. And the wonderful Fall colors, and crisp weather in Vilnius is certainly some thing to enjoy. Thanksgiving is around the corner. I certainly do not miss the turkey (long story!)... but I will miss black friday! Dealmoon.com is already going nuts with all the deals and promos!

We look forward to your company on Nov 21st, Protected content 10:30pm at the Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel. As usual, we will meet there, discuss where to visit, and then head out for a night of dancing, fun and merriment (as usual).

I also look forward to a discussion about how you would like the future events to be organized, what kinds of events would you like, what would get you excited and get you to invite your friends to join us at Internations.

I feel Lithuania is bursting with life... people want to live, enjoy the benefits of an up and coming economy and their rightful place as a center of learning and business. And Internations offers us a unique opportunity for people from all over the world to connect and share experiences.

I want to leverage these experiences in to unforgettable evenings, and I need your help to do it.

If you have any questions, please message me or email me: Protected content .

And yes, we have a new Ambassador: Congratulations Ieva!

Sincerely,

Kaz.

Vilnius Forum

Our Global Partners