FSC Paroc Group is looking for Swedish or Norwegian speaking people who want to take new challenges in accounting. We are looking for Accounts Payable accountant ( supplier invoices) to work with Scandinavian companies.
If you are interested or know somebody who are interested, please contact me or write directly to Protected content
PAROC has established a Financial Service Center (FSC) in Vilnius to centralize and standardize the finance functions and provide shared services to Paroc Group from one location.
Currently we offer an excellent opportunity to gain valuable professional experience in Accounts payable team within international environment .
Position : Account Payable and outgoing payment accountant /junior accountant
• Process supplier invoices ( external and internal);
• Process outgoing payments and accounts payables;
• Perform period end activities and sub ledger close;
• Process AP reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly.
• contact with external suppliers
• contact and closely work with internal customers from Paroc companies
Requirements for the candidates:
• Fluent written and spoken English language
• Swedish, Finnish or any Scandinavian languages
• Education in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
• Relevant professional experience (min 2 years) –accounting/finance/audit experience;
• High sense of responsibility, ability to work under time pressure
• Open-minded, proactive person with analytical thinking and positive attitude
• Learning agility and strive for achievement, passion for getting new knowledge
• Customer focus.
• Computer skills (Microsoft office applications and accounting software )
• Training at Paroc group companies;
• Work in stable international company;
• Friendly and dynamic work environment;
• Good working conditions;
• Competitive salary and social security.
If you are interested, please send your CV( in English) and motivation letter until 11th of May, by e-mail
Protected content with ref. number in subject of your application. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
Working time: Full-time work
E-mail Protected content .
Address Savanorių pr. 124, Vilnius, Lithuania
URL Protected content