Hello everyone Evalueserve is looking for DA profiles with knowledge is SQL and/or SAS.
This position will work in the team that supports analytics initiatives for the Brokerage line of business and could be responsible for:
• Leading Business Requirement discussions – Consult and collaborate with key partners to identify, define and document complex business and functional requirements.
• Analytical Reporting – Provide thought leadership, guide and execute new and ongoing analytical projects and look for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions. Creating analysis using fact-based decision making utilizing the data available. Provide solid analytical design and recommendations on projects.
• Data Management - Using multiple databases to perform data mining and manage manual processes to supplement analytics environment data with different data sources. Will also provide training to newer team members on these data sources, as needed.
• Quality Assurance - Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance and security procedures. Will also ensure data integrity of team members and perform team QC as needed.
• Business Focus – Understand the specific and tangible benefits on how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers. Will also be responsible for ensuring team members stay aligned with business objectives.
• Present Results - Build and deliver presentations and MS Excel-based reports catered to different seniority level of partners and usage (i.e. tactical vs. Strategic focus). Build presentations that are understandable to senior audiences. Design, tell and interpret the story. (Influence the business partner/outcome would be a plus)
• Document and Knowledge Management - Create end-user documentation and training as applicable.
• Leadership – ability to lead a team, manage day to day operations and work on coaching and development.
• Communication - Ability to articulate business problems/scenarios to peers and partners. Also, requires the ability to listen to requirements and translate into actionable steps for a project.
• Project Planning – Ability to translate desired end state into sequential steps that need to be executed through the analytical process to get to the end state.
• Organization – Ability to handle multiple tasks across projects and document analytical processes for future reference.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to evaluate data and cross-check through multiple iterations to confirm accuracy throughout analytical process. Ability to understand and follow logical processes to provide results.
• Strategic Thinking – ability to drive thought leadership in the team as it relates to accomplishing the business objectives.
Proficient using SQL or Teradata (SAS would be a plus) to manipulate large volumes of
data and summarize for key reporting or analytics projects.
Presentation – Ability to take volumes of data and pull out the key conclusions that should be shared with
peers or partners.
Adaptation - High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
If you think you are a fit please share with us your English CV to Protected content Thanks!