Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance:
The job posting is for a financial editor role on a team based in Evalueserve Chile that works alongside a client team based in New York. The client is a top global international investment bank.
The role involves editing equity research documents for style, consistency, grammar, and punctuation in accordance with guidelines set by the client. Maintaining quality service levels is of the utmost importance; these include:
• Clear, precise, and appropriate communication
• Excellent time-management skills, especially with tight deadlines
• A methodical and proactive approach to learning and tasks
• Dependability and flexibility to maintain required coverage
• A native or fluent English speaker
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, business, accounting, economics, finance, or liberal arts
• Proven strength or experience in editing, proof-reading, publishing, and/or teaching English
• Impeccable writing skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Sound capabilities in Microsoft Office Protected content 2013, specifically Word
• Prior experience with customer service is a plus
• Knowledge of financial markets, corporate finance, or accounting is not necessary but is a plus; a desire to study finance is required
Contact: Please send your CV in English to Protected content with the subject line: Financial Editor