Join now

Private Yoga Classes in Viña, Valpo, and Santiago (Viña del Mar)

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a service my fiancé and I are starting to offer. We live in Viña and classes can be taught outdoors, if you like, so thought it would be appropriate to share with this group!
We are both certified yoga instructors and have been teachers at numerous studios back in Canada. We've taught everything from hot flows, yoga for core and strength, yoga for the workplace, hatha flows, akhanda, etc. The two of us absolutely love teaching and helping guide others through their practice in order to help mental and physical wellbeing. With moving down to Chile we wanted to share our skills down here and are starting to offer private yoga classes! The best is you choose the level, style, and location (viña, valpo and sometimes the santiago area) you want. I know for many going to a yoga studio can be a little intimidating, especially if you're first starting out so we wanted to give people the option to be instructed from home. Classes are instructed in English (since our Espanol is not up to par just yet) We are offering one on ones or group ones (this one is cheaper so if you and a group of amigos/amigas want to get together to have a class that would save you some money!).
There's some more info on our website here: Protected content
If you think you would be interested or have any questions at all feel free to comment on here or send me a personal message via email: Protected content

Warmly,
Melissa

Viña del Mar Forum