At this position you will provide executive level administrative support to 6 Principals including maintaining diaries for Principals, arranging travel, processing expense reports, scheduling internal meetings, maintaining/updating client contact database.
• Experience working in an administrative or customer service position
• Experience in management consultancy, financial services, and/or a similar professional services industry will be an asset
• Impeccable written and oral English
• Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
• Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
• Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time
• Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
• Methodical, organized, excellent attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
• Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven, team player
• Working experience in the US/Canada
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
• Good Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Working knowledge of Outlook will be an asset
• Knowledge of CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics) will be an asset
• Touch typing speed of 50–60 wpm (formal typing qualification would be useful, but is not a necessity)
• Work in an international environment
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Friendly workplace
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English to Protected content .
Please include the following statement: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z Protected content ., Nr 101, poz. Protected content zm”.