Join now

Are you a Native Speaker and Want to Be on TV? :) (Warsaw)

Hello,
On behalf of Polish TVN Channel, which is now ‘recruiting’ native English speakers for its new housing program to be aired in the United States, I’d like to invite you to please consider the below opportunity to take part in this both fun and rewarding project.
To summarize, during the program, people from abroad (English Native speakers) look for a flat/house to rent or buy in Poland. The production team follow their steps and watch the process of making a final decision. Eventually, the contributor / you decides to rent or buy one of the real estates presented in the program. The contributor should not be living in Poland for longer than 5 years and he needed to change (buy or rent) a house or apartment within the last 12 months. We are primarily interested in people who either are moving to Poland very soon or have just moved to Poland, however, if somebody is an ExPat living in Poland for less than 12 months and he or she is not looking for an apartment at the moment, they can still contact us, maybe the story will be perfect to share.
For TVN Channel it is a chance to tell a story of people who make courageous life decisions, decide to live in a different country, bring their families here and start new careers abroad. It is also an opportunity to present Poland as an interesting and developing place.
TVN representative will be happy to answer any of your questions. Casting starts in September. They work around schedule and cover expenses. Altogether about 5 days are required. Please feel free to contact me, I’ll put you in touch and hopefully see you there! 
Magda
T. Protected content

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners