Join now

Casual Weekend Drinks group event this Saturday!! (Warsaw)

I would like to remind you that you only have 2 days left to register for the Casual Weekend Drinks event this Saturday 20th July. I ask additionally that you register before tomorrow afternoon, as I will be printing out the InterNations name tags for the event then.

I visited the bar on Friday, and sampled half a pint of their American Pale Ale, which was just great. I am really pleased with this venue. I am trying to pick as my theme new or nearly new bars in Warsaw, with a point of difference: and this is certainly very different! - Not only does it have the largest selection of real ales in Warsaw, but the building itself is made of glass, even the spiral stairway leading to the first floor is glass. It is housed in the old Communist Party grounds, so I have picked yet another historical place for my professional cultural group!

This bar also serves wines & Spirits, not just beer.

You can bring a guest(s) with you; it is easier if they register as a Standard member on the site first, so I can print out their name tag; I would be grateful if you could let me know numbers of the guests you are bringing in advance if possible, so I can warn the management.

For most one-to-one communication with me, please could you use my PERSONAL e-mail, Protected content Facebook Chat - send me a Friend Request & I will accept; or text/ring my mobile before 9pm if possible, Protected content . This is because I am trying to use my full InterNation's in-mail allowance to publicise both my groups.

If you are single, please also consider my next Singles group event on Saturday 27th, which is an organised wine-tasting and tuition event at an award-winning wine-bar.

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners