Join now

Casual Weekend Drinks Maritime Boat / Barge Party! (Warsaw)

Looking forward very much to seeing as many of you as possible tomorrow night, on board the boat!

The Casual Weekend Drinks events for the next two, possibly the next three months, should be on the group page for registration this Sunday afternoon. I have also already posted the largest event I have ever organised - Night of the Proms, Poland, on the site. The next Singles Group event hopefully! announced by Sunday afternoon too.

As usual any one-to-one communication I prefer you use my personal e-mail Protected content Facebook Chat; text my mobile Protected content 9pm.

I would also like to ask a small favour of you. As we all got the same e-mail, you know that InterNations are looking for another Ambassador in Warsaw. I have for a long time wanted to be one, and have applied. If you could kindly drop Eva Aschenbrenner, Manager International Relations, a reply to her in-mail, of your honest opinion of my suitability to have this position, I would be very grateful. I am sure the message would also be passed if you e-mail Protected content . Thank you!

See you tomorrow night on board the ship! :)

Celeste xx

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners