Join now

Cosy, functional apartment, close to city center (Warsaw)

Hello Everyone, I have a lovely apartment for rent in Warsaw (KONESER center; Praga Północ).

Koneser is a cultural and entertainment center in Warsaw, located on the premises of the historic “Koneser” Vodka Factory ( Protected content ).

The apartment I want to rent (43m2) consists of: (i) living room (fold-out sofa, TV cabinet, TV, work corner); (ii) kitchen (fridge, freezer, oven, induction hob, dishwasher, table and 4 chairs); (iii) bedroom (bed 160x200 cm, wardrobe); (iv) bathroom (walk-in shower, toilet, washing machine, dryer). The apartment has plenty of storage space (i.e. equipped with 4 built-in wardrobes (up to the ceiling)). Perfect for a single or a couple. Never used.

Excellent communication with the center of Warsaw. The Dworzec Wileński underground station (2nd line) and trams (tram no 4, 20, 23, Protected content only Protected content away, from where you can quickly get to key locations in the city center, i.e.: Plac Zamkowy (2 tram stops) and Plac Bankowy (3 tram stops); Centrum Nauki Kopernik station (2 metro stops); Nowy Świat - Uniwersytet station (3 metro stops); Świętokrzyska station (4 metro stops) and Rondo ONZ station (5 metro stops).

Desirable rent term: 1 year minimum (negotiable). Rent: PLN Protected content month (parking space included; negotiable in case of longer term). Returnable deposit: PLN Protected content . Utility bills not included. Tel.: Protected content WhatsApp: Protected content .

The advert available here: Protected content .

In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners