Join now
Log in Join

Driving License (Warsaw)

Hello Expats ,

I have a question regarding driving license. I have my own country NON-EU driving license. I have moved to Poland for Protected content and I need to use car. I can use my license for a period of Protected content i guess. But after that i need a local one.

Is there any one who knows how it works for foreigners ? Should I need to take the all course etc..
Since I am sooo junior in Polish i guess it is impossible.. Somebody told me that there are special tests for foreigners.

Thanks for your support.


Warsaw Forum