Join now

Help needed to get a project started! (Warsaw)

Hi guys,

I am looking for some ideas/possibilities to rasie some money to get a children book translated into English which aims to rase awareness among children that children with disabilties are as normal as you and me, children you can play and have fun with.

The current two books are published by the charity Verba Protected content ( unfortunatly the page is only In Polish as till now).
The organisation is offering free wokshops to kindergarden and primary schools in Polish. In the last 4 months they did nearly Protected content in Warsaw and Kraków.

Due to a grant Verba received from PZU it was able to print the books and hire animators for the wokshops. However, now the charity is looking for further possibilities to rase money for their cause. The aim is to spread the idea and offer wokshops for children all over Poland. Moreover, also to children who speak English.

If we manage to receive some money, at the 1st step around Protected content to print the books and hire some English speaking animators) , we would like to offer a free workshop to all InterNations children and provide them with a free copy Of the book.

Please, If you know any company who has some CSR funds available or you have any other idea on how to help or want to know more please contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ula

Protected content
Tel: Protected content

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners