Join now

Job - translating Polish-English-Polish (Warsaw)

I'm forwarding a job offer from a friend. If you decide to send in a resume, please add that you found it on Internations through Gosia.

Hello, I'm currently looking to hire some people who live in Warsaw, Poland. I was wondering if you can help me. Here is some information on the job that I have so far.
The mission would be in Warsaw, Poland and you would be working with the US military. The mission will last anywhere from Protected content sometime this summer. The pay is 46 US dollars a day and we provide you with your lodging and food so you don’t come out of pocket for that. You will be paid for 7 days a week for anywhere from Protected content of work. You must be able to speak both English and Polish and if you can read and write, that would help too.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and email me directly at Sabrina. Protected content . Please send me a copy of your resume when you respond with the location you would most want. Make sure your resume has your email address, phone number and full name on it.