Join now

Learn Polish in Sluzewiec Business Area (Warsaw)

Dear All,

If you work or live near Słuzewiec Area and you would like to start learn or improve Polish do not hesitate to contact me.

My name is Łukasz. I'm 33. I'm professional and experienced teacher of Polish language and culture for foreigners. I can give lessons in student's office or at my place on Cybernetyki street.
It's just few steps away from the biggest business area in Warsaw.

I'm preparing personalised classes for each level of knowledge of Polish (from A0 to C2).

I teach mainly using Polish (even from the very beginning) but – as I also speak English, French and Spanish – I'm using those languages as a support if needed.
My goal is to make lessons as interesting as possible and to infect my students with admire towards Polish language and culture. That's why I'm using cultural subject such as Polish cinema, Polish music and useful informations about daily life in Warsaw during classes.

Among my past and present students are people from both biggest companies like Procter&Gamble as individual foreign students who live in Warsaw.
I taught a lot of interesting and very inspiring people from Japan, Brazil, Romania, Latvia, Germany and many other countries.

If you'd like to start your polish adventure, contact me at Protected content or Protected content .

Do zobaczenia!
Łukasz

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners