Join now

Looking for work / business opportunity (Warsaw)

I am a danish citizen, been living in Sweden for the last 20 years and recently I moved to Poland.

I am currently living in Poznan with my polish fiancee, aiming to find something to do. In Sweden I am cofounder of two current ongoing businesses that are very local and specific for the swedish market, so not applicable here. My businesspartner will run the daily operations so I dont need to be involved.

Started an earlystage business in online video marketing, reached a few good clients, but due to my plans to move to Poland I didnt take on new assignments and ended the last one just before moving. Making lowbudget video ads (basic shooting and editing), distribute (youtube/vimeo etc) and market (vSEO), would that be a business for Poznan/Poland? Did weekly shootings for a local newspaper, ads for local businesses, videojobinterviews, videodocumented events and presentations. Sketched on online education also, but didnt get that far.

I´ve worked my way up in several companies and would be willing to do so again.

Danish - read Protected content %, write 75 %, speak 75 % (danish citizen thou)
Swedish - read Protected content %, write Protected content %, speak Protected content % (native)
English - read 95 %, write 75 %, speak 85 %
German - read 75 %, write 40 %, speak 50 %
Polish - read, write, speak - almost 1 %

On a sidenote I would appreciate some hints to where I could learn polish, preferably eveningcourses. I tried to learn it on my own, but I think I need the schoolsurrounding for my motivation.

I have an up to date CV and can PM/email it to anyone interested.

Thank you all for reading and hope to hear from you.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Warsaw Forum