Join now

Lovely studio flat for rent, Srodmiescie (Warsaw)

Hi,

My cosy 4th floor studio apartment in central Warsaw, 2 mins walk from Centrum Nauki Kopernik is becoming available as of 1st July.

At 38sqm it is an intimate living space, but very well cut and feels a lot bigger. It has a balcony which comfortably sits two at a small table and a well maintained kitchen with integrated extractor fan. The place has been freshly painted white, is cool and airy and wonderfully sunny.

A very comfortable sofabad pulls out and back in again very easily, parquet flooring is throughout (bar the tiled bathroom) and it's a wonderful living space with a relaxed vibe to it. High speed internet is available with additional sat/cable TV if required (you will need to provide your own TV set).

The area is superb, crammed with bars, restaurants and cafes. The redevelopment of the nearby Vistula riverbank is all but complete, and the road over which the balcony looks has recently been traffic restricted, making it calm and peaceful. Ample shopping is literally steps away, with delicatessens and supermarkets alike available. The lovely Nowy Swiat street is a 10 minute walk uphill, and the old town a mere 20 mins on foot. There are even the roof gardens of the University library about 3 mins away, quite the place in my opinion.

Cost all in Protected content per month, all bills inclusive. Photos available on request. This is a private rental, not agency.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Adam

Warsaw Forum