Join now

Luxurious 59m2 1bed flat in the heart of Praga (Warsaw)

Hi,

After moving to Amsterdam I need to rent my brand new apartment in the center of Praga, just across the bridge from the old town with huge terrace and a wonderful across-the-river view of Warsaw city center. The apartment has one bedroom, large living room combined with open kitchen and the big and spacious wardrobe, everything is brand new with the highest quality exotic floors and funky bathroom which you will fall in love with. A perfect apartment for a young professional or a couple :)

It is located on the third floor in the brand new building on Okrzei Street with 24/7 security and underground parking space in a great location with cinema, swimming pool, shopping mall and lots of trendy bars available within Protected content .

The apartment is available since January and long-term rent is preferred. Price is Protected content and includes all the bills.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like to see some pictures or arrange a viewing of the apartment on Protected content .

Don't miss it!

Bartek Lechowski

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Warsaw Forum