Join now

Mokotow, Obrzezna, Osiedle Hubertus: 75m, 3 rooms (Warsaw)

I am moving abroad from October'13 so I have to rent my apartment:
Cozy and modern apartment: 75m2, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, garage. Mokotow, ul. Obrzeżna, Hubertus Compound, near to Mokotow business area/offices.

Rental price Protected content includes:
renting an apartment with: garage space, administrative fees, utilities (electricity according to consumption settled on a quarterly basis), TV, internet, subscription concierge, cleaning 1 time per week (up to 6h).
Protected content
For rent on October 19, Protected content

Apartment area: 75m2 + balcony 7.5 m2
Building type: apartment building / Security service / lift
Number of Rooms: 3
1 Living room, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms (shower and bath), 1 WC, 1 Kitchenette open for living room.

Furniture: fully or negotiated
Media: Internet, High-Speed 60Mbps / UPC Digital TV
1 car garage under the building (lift)
Year Built: Protected content Apartment renovated: Protected content

Apartment: 75m2
Living room with kitchen and lounge/kitchen - about 35m2 (on the projection: room and the kitchen between the bore wall, which was demolished)
Bedroom Protected content - (furniture: ability to switch on the drawers to the desk + wardrobe + sofa with sleeping function)
Bedroom Protected content - (furniture: big wardrobe, drawers, full size bed: 160x200cm)
WC Protected content (washing machine)
Bathroom - 5m2 (shower and bath)
The rest od apartment is hall about 10 m2
Balcony 7.5 m2

The apartment is fully furnished. Apartment renovation was made in May Protected content of walls, ceilings, replacement of individual furniture, curtains) + new air condition (Samsung).

The apartment is located on the south and west, and therefore is very bright and sunny even in winter.

Kitchen is equipped with:
1 Dishwasher Bosh
2 Oven Gorenje
3 Electric hob Teka
4 Samsung Refrigerator
+ if needed basic kitchen equipment as: plates, pots, cups etc.

The apartment is:
- In the living room 47-inch TV in the bedroom TV 36-inch
- Washing machine in the toilet

Apartment is equipped with video entry phone with which you can connect to security.
Prams space at -1 in teh building (lift).
Parking space in the underground garage at Protected content

Surroundings / compound: Outside the compoundthere are restaurants (sushi, Italian, bistro), a café, dentists, florists, hairdressers and beauty, three grocery stores, oganic food store, post office, loundry.
The compound is closed, with the exception of car traffic. On the compound there is a playground, a fountain and green areas for walking.
In the immediate vicinity there is a bus (about 50m). Convenient connections to the center and to the metro station Służew.

Rent without pets.

For pictures or more details please contact me:
Paulina Bartkowska
Tel. Mobile: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content