Join now

Natural Public Speaking and other revolutionary training / coaching (Warsaw)

Hi everybody,

I hope I'm not abusing this forum by wanting to promote our new services because I believe people in a community like InterNations are more open-minded and the kind of people who would be interested in non "off the shelf" personal development opportunities (or for your employees), especially as everything is done in English.

We have recently started a new training / coaching company in Warsaw because we wanted to deliver the higher quality services than we've seen delivered elsewhere.

We are organizing for example a "Natural Public Speaking" training (in ENGLISH!) this Friday 8, August for only 100zl per person (which has already proved a big success and fulfill satisfaction of our participants), and have a 50% discount on the first official version of our "Create your Legend" training this Saturday 9, August.

It would be our pleasure to see you coming to our training or forward it to your friends, colleagues or family interested in improving themselves, developing and learning in a fun yet professional atmosphere.

Please find more info on our website: Protected content

Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to meet you very soon.

Noam Kostucki

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners