Plant Manager / Manufacturing Manager in Poland (Warsaw)
Responsible for supervision of the manufacturing facility with several hundred employees and several hundred million operating budget.
Ensures achievement of all manufacturing objectives in the areas of cost, quality, safety, efficiency & client satisfaction. Lead the development and modernisation of the plant.
Responsible for all plant Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Financial, Operations, Materials Management, Logistics and Human Resources.
- Engineering degree (Food Industry, Mechanical, ...) and/or MBA required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience of managing state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facility. Experience in food industry would be appreciated
- Must be familiar with modern methodologies : 5S, 6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing,
- Must be able to run and motivate team and work in multinational environment,
- Requires fluent English, French
Inquire using this link please: