Join now

Renting room in Lucka 15 80m² incl Sauna, Pool &TR (Warsaw)

Lucka 15 J.W.Construction Building – 80m² - inclusive Sauna, Pool and Training Room

For rent right away – for two months or longer.

I would like to rent my room in Lucka Protected content Building) close to the city centre of Warsaw (7min by tram – 12min by foot to the main station/centre). The apartment is rented and shared by me and another colleague (a German guy studying at SGH).
The apartment is FULLY equipped:
///washing machine
///dish washer
///oven and stove (with ceran (glass) cooking field)
///big fridge with separate freezer
///all kitchen wear is newly bought by the owner (plates, glasses etc.)
///INCLUSIVE: personal training room, sauna and swimming pool within the building on the fourth floor

The price for the whole apartment (80m²) is Protected content – a deposit of two month rents has to be paid but will be handed back when moved out – and as I’ve mention the rent is currently split to Protected content each.
From the end of September onwards my roommate will also move out – so the apartment rent could be split for two months. Afterwards the whole apartment could be rented or if wished a new person can be selected.

The whole apartment is managed by HappyHouse (Sylwin Dablewski) and it is very uncomplicated to communicate with them in case something is broken – it will be repaired or taken care of immediately.
For details please do contact me via my e-mail – it is the fastest way or call me. I will stick around so you can pass by - just let me know when - to have a look yourself.
please send me an e-mail for pictures to send: hannes. Protected content

Stay tuned