SKYLOUNGE AT WARSAW-MODLIN AIRPORT IS OPEN! (Warsaw)
Dear Warsaw friends,
all of you who travel from Warsaw-Modlin Airport may be interested in the opening of a brand new place at the airport terminal - the SKYLOUNGE.
SKYLOUNGE is a comfortable place in which you can relax before and after your flight.
For just 69 PLN/pp every SKYLOUNGE guest is provided with unlimited access to:
• huge variety of premium brand alcohols (beers, wines, vodkas, whisky and other);
• coffee, tea, selection of cold beverages;
• a buffet of various sweet and salty snacks and sweets);
• fast, wireless WI-FI access;
• tablets with internet connection;
• television offering access to a selection of theme channels as well as domestic and foreign news;
• a wide selection of press (daily and weekly newspapers, business and lifestyle magazines);
• FAST-TRACK, meaning a dedicated security check area for SKYLOUNGE passengers, which enables passing through security without ques.
In addition SKYLOUNGE has a separate SKYLOUNGE VIP conference room at disposal, which may be rented for an additional fee. SKYLOUNGE VIP provides for a perfect place to conduct a business meeting or relax in private. SKYLOUNGE VIP is equipped with own minibar offering premium brand alcohols.