Join now

Sobusy coworking office on ul. Żurawia 26 (Warsaw)

Hi,

I would like to invite you to Sobusy coworking office ( Protected content ) which I opened earlier this month.

Sobusy coworking office is located in the heart of the city on ul. Żurawia 26, lok. 10, in a beautifully renovated old building with modern interiors. At Sobusy you benefit from a professional working environment with all the infrastructure you need, like a.o. reception service for you and your guests, printer, scanner and fax machine, professional light, individual lamps and not to forget free coffee, tea and water. Of course the services are not limited to letting a coworking desk, an individual office or meeting rooms, but also i.e. the possibility to register your company at Sobusy's address or benefit from the bookkeeping service. In addition I took care about those who want to conduct confidential telephone conversations. My solution is a closed telco room which you can use for free of course.

At Sobusy you have the opportunity to meet interesting, similar minded people, expand your network, create new ideas, maybe start new co-operations or simply enjoy working.

I invite freelancers from different business segments, startups, and anybody else who needs a place to work. You can rent a coworking desk on an hourly basis or long term, just fitting to your needs. Private offices can be rented on a monthly basis. It doesn’t matter if you live in Warsaw or you come to Warsaw just for a day - at Sobusy coworking office you can meet your clients and business partners or just work. If you need to conduct meetings, workshops or trainings you can use the meeting rooms even beyond the normal opening times and during the weekend.

Please check the website, call me or just visit us as Sobusy!

Best Regards

Roland

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners