Tips as we settle in Warsaw from US
We just moved this last sunday (November 13th) to Warsaw from US.
As we are settling in, I wanted to ask if any of you have any tips for us.
Below are the things we are already focusing on:
1. Finding an Apartment (We will focus on living in the Center, already have a realtor through my husband's company)
2. Join Language Speaking Course (Thanks for the different forums - we are considering - Either IKO or Kumam)
3. Got our cellphones already!
4. Opened a bank already (CitiBank)
Anything else that we should focus on in the next one to three months? Other things I am considering is:
1. Joining for the paid membership of Internations? Any thoughts from anyone?
Thanks in advance!