To let modern 2-room flat in Central Warsaw - Stara Ochota
• Spacious and cosy 2-room apartment with ample natural light
• Located on the first floor of a 3-floor building in a very quiet and green street
• Airy living room/lounge with a comfy sofa bed (double bed)
• Bedroom with a double bed, a large modern built-in wardrobe and blackout blinds (recently added and not on the picture)
• Modern fitted kitchen with an integrated washing machine and a large benchtop with bar stools
• Bathroom with a shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
• Easy parking in front of the flat (free)
• Wooden floors
• Double glazing
• Ample storage
The flat is situated in an excellent location moments away from public transport, schools, local shops, farmers market, gyms, swimmig pools, bars, restaurants and other amenities. It takes only 10 minutes by bus or tram to the centre of Warsaw (Metro Centrum).
Within walking distance there are several departments of the Warsaw University (e.g. medicine, biology, physics), and two parks with pubs and ski slope - Pole Mokotowskie and Park Szczesliwicki.
The flat is perfect for a couple or singles and has been rented out to expats since Protected content .
Available from 28 August Protected content . No agencies. We are looking for tenants who wish to stay for a longer period (6 months +).
Price Protected content including central heating and water credit, and council tax.
Pictures: Protected content
Please contact me for more information.