• Spacious and cosy 2-room apartment with ample natural light
• Located on the first floor of a 3-floor building in a very quiet and green street
• Airy living room/lounge with a comfy sofa bed (double bed)
• Bedroom with a double bed and a large modern built-in wardrobe
• Modern fitted kitchen with an integrated washing machine and a large benchtop with bar stools
• Bathroom with a shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
• Easy parking in front of the flat (free)
• Central heating
• Wooden floors
• Double glazing
• Ample storage
The flat has been fully refurbished in August Protected content is situated in an excellent location moments away from public transport, schools, local shops, farmers market, gyms, swimmig pools, bars, restaurants and other amenities. It take only 10 minutes by bus or tram to the centre of Warsaw (Metro Centrum).
Within walking distance there are several departments of the Warsaw University (e.g. medicine, biology, physics), and two parks with pubs and ski slope - Pole Mokotowskie and Park Szczesliwicki.
The flat is perfect for a couple or singles.
Available from 1 September Protected content . No agencies. Price Protected content Protected content / Protected content including central heating and water credit.
Pictures: Protected content
Please contact me more information.