Join now

UK Expats, Pensions (Warsaw)

Hi to all UK expats or any one who has a private pension in the UK.
Just had a really nice meeting with Martin from IIMG investment group Ltd, who was on a visit to Warsaw.
Before the meeting I was a bit sceptical, thinking that it would be another investment company just trying to make a profit on my pension savings, but I was completely wrong, the meeting was very professional and open, Martin was full of useful information and advise, not at all the scrupulous broker looking for a quick profit.
He will be back in Warsaw in a couple of weeks, so I thought that it could be an interesting opportunity for anyone who would like to invest for the future or just get up to date with the different options available for us expats.
If anyone is interested in meeting with Martin please send me your contact details and I will pass it on to him and he will get back to you directly to set up a meeting.
Of course please feel free to check out their web site Protected content before hand.
Wishing you all a wonderful day and maybe catch up soon at one of Internations events in Warsaw.
My contact details are:
Email : Protected content
Tel: Protected content

Best regards
Digby

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners