Join now

Warsaw Photography Club [English speaking]

We're about to start a photography club in Warsaw, and would like to see if anyone is interested, or if there is already a thriving club when members meet regularly.

A little about us.

Denyse and Adam Parsons

Both professionally qualified British photographers, both at LBIPP level and I also hold a LMPA qualification.
We've both been photographers for well over 20 years, and have shot weddings together professionally as well as maintaining a portrait photography business.

Fulltime, my background has been art direction and photo retouching having used Photoshop since its inception at v1.0 on the MacPlus! I continue to use Photoshop and Lightroom, and also train others in its use at advanced level.

I work now as a Lead Producer in the video games industry so this is a part time venture.

Right now we're looking for like-minded photographers to meeting at weekends, time and weather permitting, to explore Warsaw and experiment!

If we get enough interest, we'll launch our website in December and invite all to join. Basic membership will be free, and when we add additional benefits, such as group Photoshop seminars, RAW workflows and basic techniques we'll look at a nominal fee for entry. Right now we're just happy to see who would love to go out and shoot some cool shots!

Drop me an email: Protected content

Adam

Warsaw Forum