Join now

Who wants to learn tennis? :) (Warsaw)

Hello

My name is Pedro Castro and I am a Portuguese professional tennis coach (ITF level 2) living in Warsaw for about a year. I migrated my tennis project ( Protected content ) from Portugal to here and I am currently developing it, with the aim to provide top notch tennis lessons to everyone interested in learning or improving their game. Lessons are given in English or Portuguese.

Therefore, if you ever thought in start playing tennis or miss playing it here in Warsaw, feel free to contact me and join the amazing TEAM ETCAF spirit! In terms of experience, I have been working as a tennis coach for almost 10 years (all levels and ages) and have been playing tennis for almost 25 years!

There are plenty of tennis clubs in Warsaw and I have a lot of flexibility in terms of location for the lessons, but I would recommend the courts in Legia Tennis Club ( Protected content ). In case you prefer a more suitable location, I can also recommend tennis clubs in different districts of the city.

Regarding the conditions, a 60 minute lesson costs 80 PLN (group or individual) plus the rental of the court (between 40 and 90 PLN, depending on the hour). Balls are included in the price.

As sometimes the best way to start something new is by trying it, I have a special price for a trial lesson Protected content + court. I also have racquets to lend in the first lessons.

Here are my contacts for further information:

Mobile: Protected content
Email: Protected content
Linkedin: Protected content

Thank you very much and look forward to seeing you on the tennis court!

Best regards!
Pedro

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners