Join now

YOGA-gain health for almost no Price. (Warsaw)

Czesc ....I am a Yoga Trainer specializing in HATHA YOGA and I have been teaching individuals who are looking for a Yogic Solution towards their health, In Private institutes and Hospitals In India and previously in London. I do all of these activities voluntarily and with no charge. I would like to bring it to peoples notice that I will be visiting Warsaw in some time to meet some friends of mine, hence can take out some time if people are interested to learn some YOGA out of me I would be more than glad to help them. It would essentially be FREE as "YOGA IS HEALTH, IT JUST CANT BE VALUED MONETARILY " ..... I know brand comes with money but YOGA is no BRAND its pure knowledge and selfless work. I would only expect compensation for my Travelling expenses in WARSAW and upon that whatever you can afford no constraints whatsoever- I dont even mind it free....!! This is my belief and I would be very happy if people understand this and would avail this opportunity. Let me know if someones interested.
Thanks and regards
Anit Shetty

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners