Join now

Yogattractive - face natural anti-aging in Warsaw

Ladies (these courses are for ladies only)

Stop time for your face and neck with anti-gravity exercises, stimulate the production of collagen and drain swelling to obtain a unique, anti-aging synergy!

Olga is a yoga teacher, passionate about health and finding an equilibrium within our body and mind.

She created Yogattractive (Yoga For a Healthy Face, Protected content ) to help people care for their faces like they care for their body. It is a new, proprietary and scientifically established method developed in Cambridge and now available in Warsaw.

Her workshops Protected content - 50zł) are open to English and French speakers (she is fluent in both). She speaks Italian too.
She offers as well individual sessions Protected content Protected content and can accommodate private groups if you would like to organise sessions with your friends (upon demand).

You can contact her on Protected content , book a workshop on Facebook ( Protected content ) or call her directly at Protected content .

NB: Olga is my wife, you can as well leave me a message here and I will let her know.

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners