Join now

2 BR condo for rent near Courthouse Metro (Washington, D.C.)

I'm renting out my beautiful 2BR condo in the Courthouse area of Arlington starting in December! More information is below. Please call Protected content email Protected content if interested. Thanks!

Now available: A gorgeous and updated 2 bed /1.5 bath condo in North Arlington in the beautiful Astoria building, located just minutes from the Courthouse and Rosslyn metros. Walk to bars and shops on Wilson Blvd, Whole Foods and Trader Joes in Clarendon, and M St in Georgetown. Convenient to I- 66, Rte 50, Rt 110, and the GW Parkway. Close to biking and walking trails. The condo features a newly renovated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and tile backsplash, spacious living and dining rooms, a master bedroom with double closets and a newly updated bath, and wood floors throughout. The second bedroom/den has its own powder room. A glass-enclosed sunroom adds plenty of light. Washer and dryer located in the unit. The condo is off a quiet hallway and comes with garage parking and designated storage. Building amenities include on-site management, green space, outdoor pool with lifeguard, tennis courts, gym, grill and patio, and beautiful club rooms. Additional pictures available at Protected content
Available December. Please email or call Protected content interested.