Accommodation FIFA World Cup in South Africa (Washington, D.C.)
1. R Protected content p/d.
One bedroom cottage with a double bed, own bathroom with bath/shower, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and washing machine, dining area, lounge with satellite television and patio.
2. R800 p/p p/d.
A bedroom in the main house with two single beds and own bathroom.
Photos available upon request!
Some additional information regarding the accommodation:
We are based in the Fourways area, Sandton, Johannesburg.
• The property is in a secure, boomed crescent and walled in;
• Security is provided 24/7 with an electric fence which is connected to an alarm and a monitoring company;
• Lush established garden with a large pool;
• Barbeque facility;
• Computer room with internet;
• Underfloor heating;
• Clean linen, towels, laundry and cleaning services are available Mondays & Thursdays;
• Meals available on request;
• Airport transfers available on request and will be charged at current AA rates;
• Distance to Soccer Stadiums 11 – 36 km.
The property is within close access to the main highway, linking up to either the two Johannesburg or the Pretoria Protected content Cup football stadiums. The Rustenburg Stadium is also accessible from a close highway location. Within a 10-minute walk is the Leaping Frog Centre with two Italian-style restaurants, grocery shops and DVD shop etc. The larger Fourways Shopping Centre (with cinemas, restaurants, and cafes) is about a 5-minute drive away. Montecasino, an Italian-style complex which is a very upmarket shopping venue with casino, restaurants, two live theatres, a lovely bird garden with live bird shows daily and is about a 7-minute drive.
The area has easy access to drive into the Muldersdrift/Magaliesberg and Hartebeespoort Dam areas where, for example, the Elephant Sanctuary is located, The Cradle of Humankind, the Heia Safari Ranch, the Lion and Rhino Park and a Cheetah Sanctuary for exciting day-trips. The area is also known for its archaeological finds and has many excellent country restaurants and interesting cultural arts & crafts to see, as part of the Crocodile River Ramble.
Andrea & John Turnbull
Tel: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content
E-Mail address: Protected content