Join now

Any riders looking to get back in the saddle? (Washington, D.C.)

Hello Everyone,
For those in the DC-MD area... Did you used to ride back home but stopped since you move here? Are you looking to get back in the saddle? Or did you always want to ride but hadn't gotten around to it?

My barn is looking to expand it's adult only programs. They have great horses and excellent instructors. You can choose to ride on your own (if you're experienced) or join an adults only lesson group -- which I am a part of. We have riders from government, the World Bank and many non-profit sectors who ride as a hobby.

If this is something you're interested in, give me a call ( Protected content ). I am happy to show you around the barn and answer any questions. I am not making any money from this, simply spreading the word. It's more fun if we have some new riders join the group. The barn is located in Ashton (MD) north of the beltway, 15 minutes from Silver Spring. Go to: Protected content . There is a free introductory lesson. There is also a groupon currently on offer: Protected content

Ivonne

Washington, D.C. Forum

Our Global Partners