Join now

Business Opportunities related to Iraq (Washington, D.C.)

Hi to all of you,

We are interested in the following:
1- Hiring a company or a professional in PR and or government relations in the US. sectors to be covered Energy, constructions, health, industrial, infrastructure, and exports.
2- We are also intersted in meeting with companies that are looking to inter the Iraqi Market for export apportunities or to win and implement projects.

Middle East Consulting and Trade Affairs Corporation (MECATAC) is an American consulting company established in the state of Virginia in Protected content . The company has been established after a year of studies with the department of defense to assist the American Task Force in the economic development of Iraq.

We are working directly with the Iraqi government both the central and the regional government in Kurdistan. Our direct contacts and well established connections with the ministers, including the ministers of oil, electricity, industrial and minerals, health, trade, agriculture, youth and foreign relations among others has enabled us to achieve success in a short time.

In Protected content , MECATAC hosted an event for the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiar Zebari. The event was organized with the Bay Area Council. We plan to host a number of these events related to different industries on a closed invitation bases.

MECATAC has been very successful working with the Iraqi Ministry of oil since the year Protected content . One of our major achievements is our contribution to the crude discount change (up to 5%) that was applied to the refining law that was passed in the Iraqi parliament. Our efforts led to the first refining contract to be signed in Iraq with our client. MECATAC second major success in the energy sector was to secure a Protected content power plant EPC contract for its client the lead contracting company out of the Middle East.

I will be in DC the week of the 4th of March. I have a number of commitments in Washington from the 4 to the 10th of March, however, it will be an opportunity to meet with potential candidates and professionals interested in our work and in Iraq.

I am looking forwad to it.

Zizo El Gamal

Managing Director