Join now

Returning to the US (Washington, D.C.)

Views

Hello All!

My name is Robert Vaeth. I am wrapping up some consulting work here in Estonia and will move back to the US next week. I will be exploring career opportunities and would like to do some networking, if I may. I can send resumes to interested parties, but the essence is listed below. You can get more details at my Linked-In or XING sites if you are active there.

AREAS OF ACTIVITY
- Protected content Business Development
(Business match-making, Acquisitions, Negotiations, Sales, Trade Show Representation)
- Protected content Development
- Protected content Consulting
- Protected content Management & Marketing
- Protected content Issues
(Cross-cultural Relations, Negotiations, Communications)

[I also have an earlier career in aerospace engineering and aviation as well…]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Protected content largest international clients as sales / marketing manager of consulting firm
- Protected content successful acquisition negotiations for largest private auto inspection firm in Northern Europe
- Protected content and executed successful market entry strategy for licensed motorsports company, introducing their FMCG brands across Europe
- Protected content Management Director for Rimi--largest retailer in Baltic States
- Protected content defunct radio station with successful sports-talk format
- Protected content and promoted new book about the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S

EDUCATION
- Protected content degree in International Management from Thunderbird
Protected content Rated #1 school for International Business
Protected content
Protected content Concentrations in Marketing and Brand Management
- Protected content of Business Administration with concentration in Small Business Consulting

PERSONAL
- Protected content networker with an extensive array of professional and personal contacts
- Protected content communicator with effective cross-cultural relationship-building skills
- Protected content negotiator with experience in purchasing, selling, and acquisition
- Protected content commitment to continuous improvement

Washington, D.C. Forum

Our Global Partners