Join now

Roommate wanted - furnished condo in Alexandria (Washington, D.C.)

A little about me. I lived in Naples, Italy for the past two years where I started the Naples, Italy chapter of InterNations and was group Ambassador. I recently returned to the DC area and I could use a roommate.

Features of this professionally decorated condo include individual bed and bath, Washer/dryer, Gas fireplace, Elegant tile bath, Complete bedroom suite. Linens and all kitchenware included. Walk-in closet with built-in organizer system. Roof-top sundeck with view of Washington skyline. Garage parking under building.

Easy travel to everywhere: Condo is situated at the north end of Old Town with 1-stoplight access to Reagan National Airport (5 mins) and Pentagon or DC (7 mins) via GW Parkway.

Great location: Neighborhood features dry cleaner, gourmet restaurant,
bakery/coffee shop, sandwich shop, all within 1/2 block. Central Old Town is about 12 blocks away. Mt. Vernon bike/jogging trail is 1.5 blocks (access to Pentagon, DC, Mt. Vernon, other Northern Virginia bike trails).

Convenient access to public transportation: Metro train station is 6 blocks
(Braddock Rd- Blue/Yellow line) or take Alexandria DASH bus (stop is 1/2 block)
for 5 min ride to Metro or all the way to the Pentagon. Metro bus (stop is 2
blocks) goes to Crystal City and Pentagon via Route 1.

I'm seeking about $1,250.00 for rent. Entire unit also available for rent. Give me a call to take a look: Protected content .

Washington, D.C. Forum