Join now

Studio apartment available for 3 weeks 8/20- 9/5 (Washington, D.C.)

Hi there!

I am renting my studio apartment for 3 weeks from August Protected content 5. I live in the main strip of Mt. Pleasant St. which makes it very fun and interesting, there are literally 5 stores across the street of my house, a dive bar, dry cleaning, bank, beauty salon, restaurants, in a radius of 3 min. walking. The 42 bus line starts here so it comes often, other buses the S and H come through here too, the Columbia Heights metro is about 3 blocks from here, the Meridian Park, the zoo, are within walking distance, there's 2 farmer's markets Saturday mornings, and an outdoor film screening that will start this weekend and will run until late August down the street from here.

The apartment is a studio, it is perfect for one or two people (both roommates or a couple) I have a double bed and a double futon, there will be one closet available for your use, the kitchen is fully equipped and you can use it, there's wi-fi included, window AC unit, utilities included, laundry room on the basement, a fire-escape.

Perfect sub-leaser will be: a short term visitor/intern/student in DC or someone who needs a place to stay for 3 weeks while looking for a permanent space. No smoking or pets allowed, take good care of the belongings left here, the apartment will be clean when rented and it's expected to be returned in the same way, will pay in advance, and will leave a security deposit of $300 that will be returned at the end of the lease. A discount of $75 could be done if leaser can take care of plants on a regular basis. Dates can be negotiated (within that period of time) and rent will be pro-rated.

Email me to schedule an appointment, if you are currently not living in DC please email me and we can schedule a skype virtual visit to the place.

Thanks for looking and good luck in your apt. hunt!