Join now

Temp or Long Term Housing- July 3 onwards (Washington, D.C.)

Hello. I am moving out on a new rotation. As a result, I am looking for a person to take my spot for the month of July. If interested a 6 month and/or 12 month option available. Place is furnished (mostly because I am too lazy to move it all). Apartment details below:

1 Room (fully furnished, if needed) in 2-room apartment near Courthouse (Arlington)/near Georgetown: $1050/month. Move-in date (earliest): July 3rd. Looking for a room-mate (6 month or full 12 year lease, and /or additionally for 1 month-July only, possible on a per case basis). I am leaving on a new rotation and looking for someone else to take over my room. Anyone interested please call at Protected content email back. The roommate with whom you will be living with: great guy in mid 20s , “young professional”.

Amenities: “social room” with pool table, laundry room, small gym, on-site pool. New kitchen, and importantly a clean apartment! Parking included in monthly rent. Location near exciting areas: walkable to Courthouse/Clarendon area with shops, restaurants, and some of DCs best bars Protected content walk, 10 min drive/20 min bike ride to Georgetown, 30 min metro ride to Farragut West/Dupont (about 8min walk to Courthouse metro), great bike/running trails nearby.

Washington, D.C. Forum