TNTP Teaching Fellows provides an accelerated pathway into teaching for talented career changers and accomplished recent college graduates. We are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to put their knowledge and experience to work on behalf of the country's highest-need students.
No teaching or education experience is required.
Benefits of TNTP Teaching Fellows:
• Work full time while earning licensure
• Earn a full teacher’s salary and benefits as soon as August Protected content
• Share your knowledge and experiences with the students who need it most
• Engage in specialized summer training that includes a student teaching component and hands-on coaching on effective teaching strategies
• Join a community of like-minded professionals committed to using their talents to ensure that all students achieve at high levels
As a TNTP Teaching Fellow, you can make a real difference every day for students who need dedicated, inspirational teachers. Applications reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply online today at tntp.org/teach
TNTP’s national network of teacher recruitment and certification programs are located in 14 cities across the US.
Arizona Protected content - Charlotte Protected content - DC Protected content Worth Protected content - Indiana - Memphis Protected content - New Orleans Protected content York City - Philadelphia - Rhode Island
Qualifications vary by program, but generally include:
• Bachelor’s degree completed by Spring Protected content
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
• Passing an FBI background investigation
• No previous teaching certifications