Join now

Viet Nam Vet's REcall His Oath This Memoral Day (Washington, D.C.)

Greetings,

For all your information, below is a self explanatory supplemental filing of today in support of my OAS Petition ( Protected content ). I strongly suggest your take time to skim Dr. RicardCordero excellent study Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability and Consequent Riskless Wrongdoing: Pioneering the news and publishing field of judicial unaccountability reporting, Protected content ., if unable to read in its entirety at this time. It has a great deal of info.

In closing, on this Memorial Day, as Nam Vet I recall and restate (see Protected content that swore more than 51 years ago to defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, "foreign and domestic," and I still find it surreal that I have spent the last 41 years of my legal profession fighting those in our country who seek to destroy our Republic, i.e. the Washington D.C. Beltway Legal Profession Oligarchy (see Protected content . Keep the faith and Simper Fi.

May 30, Protected content

Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
Protected content Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. Protected content
United States

Re: Protected content Legal Research in Support of Petition (P- Protected content with The Inter-American Commission On Human Rights Against the United States for The Systematic Denial to nonresident U.S./Colombian citizens of Access to an Impartial Court and Civil Trial by Jury of the Evidence of Malfeasance and Business Conspiracy.

Greetings:

Protected content support of my May 15, Protected content , Petition (P- Protected content Request for Precautionary Measures based on the evidence of an ongoing serious and urgent situation, filed with the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), against the United States for its systematic denial of access to an impartial trial by jury of the evidence of a pattern and practice of malfeasance by government attorneys and employees, including judges by their willful violation of the United States Constitution, the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Federal Code, Virginia Code, and domestic law (See Protected content , I submit Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq., excellent legal research paper dated April 15, Protected content , entitled, Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability and Consequent Riskless Wrongdoing: Pioneering the news and publishing field of judicial unaccountability reporting, Protected content .

Protected content Dr. Cordero explains in the introduction of his ground breaking research paper,

“This study analyses official statistics, reports, and statements of the Federal Judiciary showing that its judges are unaccountable and their operation is pervaded by secrecy; consequently, they risklesssly do wrong in self-interest and to people’s detriment, which calls for reform. (Emphasis added)

In the last Protected content since the creation of the Federal Judiciary in Protected content , only 8 of its judges have been removed from the bench (footnote omitted). They hold all their adjudicative, policy-making, administrative, and disciplinary meetings behind closed doors and never appear before a press conference (cite omitted). They act with impunity. The evidence reveals their motive, means, and opportunity (cite omitted) to engage in financial and non-financial wrongdoing (footnote omitted) by abusing power to deny due process, disregard the law, and decide by reasonless summary orders (footnote omitted). They have hatched a system of wrongdoing so routine, widespread, and coordinated (cite omitted) among themselves and between them and insiders (footnote omitted, e.g., running a bankruptcy fraud scheme (cite omitted), as to have turned wrongdoing into their Judiciary’s institutionalizedmodus operandi (cite omitted).” (Emphasis added)

Protected content hope this additional research will facilitate and expedite the acceptance of my Petition, the conducting of an investigation, a public hearing to produce additional evidence and the witnesses, and the issuing of a report that will include recommendation to the United States to halt acts that are in violation of human rights by denying access to an impartial court and civil trial by jury, the making reparation for the harm caused to Mr. Isidoro Rodriguez, and the requiring of the adoption of other measure and actions to stop the ongoing violations of the Charter and the American Declaration by the United States of a pattern and practice to systematically deny access to an impartial court and trial by jury so to not hold Federal and State government attorneys and employees, including judges, accountable for malfeasance and business conspiracy.

Respectfully Submitted,
Isidoro Rodriguez
U.S. Home address:
Protected content Place, Apt. Protected content
Vienna Virginia Protected content
Mobile: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content

Washington, D.C. Forum

Our Global Partners