Join now

Apartment in Mainz to sublet 1.8.14-31.5.15 (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

I sublet my beautiful apartment Protected content , consisting of 1 living room, 1 bedroom, fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom, terrace from 1 August Protected content 31 May Protected content period is negotiable, but mininum duration of rent is 5 months). The apartment is located in Mainz-Bretzenheim, with excellent access to public transportation (Bus-Line 6, 70 and 90 are within 2 minutes walking distance) and grocery stores/supermarkets nearby. With bus or bicycle it takes only 10 min. to the University and 15 min. to the main train station. The apartment is bright, fully-furnished and has a modern fully-equipped kitchen. It includes a private parking space in front of the apartment. If agreed, my private washing mashine and dryer in the basement can be used. The apartment is perfect for a single person or a couple. It is not suitable for a flat-share/apartment-sharing community. Upon request I can send foots. Rent is Protected content plus Protected content for extras (monthly). If interested sent private message to Protected content

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum