Join now

Appatment available in Wiesbaden centre on rent (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

Appatment available in Wiesbaden centre on rent

37 sq.m apartment with kitchen in the heart of Wiesbaden on the Dotzheimer Str. Available from 01.08.2015. No Comission or Brokerage!
The apartment has a single big living cum bedroom. It has an open kitchen with cosy dining area. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a washing machine. The apartment is fully furnished . The kitchen unit with refrigerator is for free. As I’m moving to another place, the rest of the furniture & washing machine is to be given away for an agreed price around 400€ (negotiable) . All furniture is IKEA furniture (Bed +sidetable+ wardrobe TRYSIL series, writing table, foldable chairs with cushions, bathroom stand, shoerack, jacket stand, 2 big standing lamps, vacuum cleaner). The washing machine is a Siemens 7 kg front loader purchased in June Protected content for commuters, couple, and working people. Ideal for students as well (close to the Rhein Main University Central location: Protected content minutes to the bus stop, supermarkets, banks and pharmacies. Few minutes on foot to the city centre.
Rent: Protected content cold rent Protected content warm rent. Deposit amount: 3 months cold rent Protected content
Please contact me on Protected content Protected content write me an email on Protected content . I'll be happy to send you the appt pictures and fix an appointment for seeing the appt!

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum