Join now

Intercultural Shock, Coaching (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

Adapting to a new culture can be challenging and the difficulties that a new language entails could limit our ability to express our emotions.

Hello everyone! I am a psychiatrist / psychotherapist with more than 10 years of clinical experience and currently offering face-to-face coaching sessions (I live in Wiesbaden 30 minutes from Frankfurt) or via Skype! The idea is to provide support to all those people who seek help in life processes,stress management , adaptation to new cultures and environments. I have lived in several countries, three continents and I speak fluent Italian, Spanish and English, German and French at intermediate levels ...
I do group sessions, individual sessions and workshops for companies.

I have a well-trained ability to discuss existing cultural differences that may rise after individuals are relocated from one country to another and thus, are confronted with the contests that cultural variances may pose. I have found that one key factor for integration is the ability to understand the hosting culture´s attitudes towards characters of the participant´s cultural upbringing. I will be able to initiate, lead and close discussions on strategic topics such as building relationships with subjects from another culture, schooling, communication styles, social etiquette and historical events that have influenced current affairs, all of them within a coaching environment.

If you feel that I could help you in any way, do not hesitate to contact me here or by email Protected content

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum

Our Global Partners