Join now

New Career Wanted! (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

Dear all,

My name is Antonia Sinfield and I am searching for a new role in the Mainz-Wiesbaden / Frankfurt areas, in which a native or fluent command of the English language is a must.

I herald from London and have been living in Mainz for a year and my German skills have improved dramatically, having never been exposed to the German language beforehand in the UK.
I am having continuous Germans with the aim of achieving an advanced level in the future.

I am a Project Assistant at a global leading training and consultancy firm and can boast experience in taking charge of client projects, namely Harley Davidson, Accenture and Phillip Morris International.

I also possess three years experience in the automotive industry, as a Showroom Coordinator for West London Audi, the world's largest dealership.

Additionally, I am a strong and avid writer and contribute to an online current affairs webzine. You can view a published article of mine here (my personal favourite): Protected content

I am educated to Postgraduate level, having completed a BA Politics at Royal Holloway, University of London and an MA Politics and Contemporary History at King's College London.

If I have sparked your interest, please do reply and I will send you my CV for a more straightforward overview of my employment history.

Thank you for reading.

Antonia Sinfield

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum